Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update from Calgary

Well, the Munks are two up on us…no foot fungus over here in Tuscany but half of us are still occasionally picking our noses in pubic! Otherwise, we are healthy and have lots to keep us interested (not necessarily interesting!) and busy – what more could we ask for?

We’ve had some great times visiting with family over the last couple of months – Jill and Trevor’s clan in October, Dianna and Gordon in early November and Michelle and Steve’s clan this weekend. Everyone here is enjoying the transition into the winter season. Gary’s bought his COP pass, Brynna and Maya will be taking skiing lessons and I will be cross-country skiing and observing any downhill. The Maritimer in me still doesn’t get the whole waxing of plastic projectiles and then hurtling oneself down a mountainside! I am at the point where I can watch the girls without covering my eyes, though.

Hope you are all doing well and we look forward to seeing you over the Christmas holidays.

All the Best!
Michelle, Gary, Brynna and Maya

No comments: