Thursday, March 22, 2007

Zabirans Can't Wait For Their Turn

We'll see who actually reads these.

I know I'm jumping out of turn - but that's what I do - I bud in line.

There have been some significant changes in our life that I thought I should share - so no one goes, "I didn't know that, how come I didn't know that?" with a whiny voice. Or is that just me that does that?

Tomorrow is moving day for us - we leave our 3-year old house for a 35-year old house. Why would we do that? The yard is bigger - somewhat smaller considering there is a giant play-structure encompassing most of it (bring your kids over, they'll have a blast) - the trees are bigger, mostly there are trees. There won't be construction going on around us every day, another nice benefit. And when we first bought, we really wanted a bungalow in older Sherwood Park - so now we're going to do it.

Vadim started a new job/career a few weeks ago. He's started his apprenticeship as an electrician. So far, he's loving it. It was a huge change after being in the oilfield business after almost 7 years - but what seems to be a worthwhile change.

I'm still working for ATCO I-Tek, just waiting out the next 6 months until my maternity leave will start. That's right - we're pregnant. I'd say loving every minute of it too, but that's not entirely true. Morning sickness is more than morning and more than sickness. But I hear this shall pass eventually - I'm not believing it yet.

That's about it - everything else is the same. Kona is still cute as ever. Vadim is still completely in love with his motorcycle. Life goes on.

3 comments:

Canmore Condo Ravings said...

Nice. Now I don't know whose turn it is.
- Robin

Canmore Condo Ravings said...

That was very good Robin, I got a good laugh!
- Steve C

Canmore Condo Ravings said...

And it's Bob's turn...