Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sue's first post

Hello All,

Sorry for the delay in adding my blurb. It has been very different since I took over Solar Travel here in Wetaskiwin in September. My commute to work has gone from two hours a day to a minute and a half. But, somehow, my work day has gone from eight hours to ten or more. I do love being my own boss though. As much as I enjoy living in Wetaskiwin, I miss my boys and hate having them not living with me. Brennan is still at the Outback in the westend. I think he and Katharine are still together but that changes.
Jesse is in grade 11 at Shep and has recently begun playing in a band. He is still big into soccer. Skipping Physics 20 is also something he’s started and seems to enjoy. Griffin is in grade 8 and football is his life. Keeghan is in grade 6 and playing basketball and soccer. Miles and I went to the Bahamas in February which was great although the weather was not. That’s about it for now…..looking forward to actual spring, not just the theoretical spring we are currently experiencing.

Sue et al

No comments: