Canmore Condo Blog
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Sue -- enjoy the weekend.
I went straight to the source and got permission from Penny to use the condo the following weekend and into the first week of March. Hope this sits okay with all (not that I'll change my plans).
Cheers,
JM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(3)
Sue -- enjoy the weekend.I went straight to the so...
Condo taken this weekend
Condo available
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(19)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment