Friday, April 25, 2008

Testing the picture thing


Last time I tried to add a picture . . . . it didn't work. So here we go again. If you're wondering . . . yes, we do already have him in piano lessons and

hockey. He will be starting pottery classes in the summer and then follow-up with ukranian dancing in the fall. He just keeps begging us to keep him busy, and we're doing our best to keep up with him.

3 comments:

Canmore Condo Ravings said...

How does Vadim keep a job with all those programs and what do you do with Sasha when Vad's always gone? Do the other kids tease him about his beard?

Canmore Condo Ravings said...

Hey, I just got that. That's pretty funny. Who posted that?

SC

Canmore Condo Ravings said...

You just got that? That's a long time Steve-o. I'm pretty sure it was Robin being the funny guy.

JZ