Monday, March 24, 2008

First timer

Dear all:

Thanks to all who have updated the blog -- it is fun to go back and read the fine interactions we have going on. . . I would like to note that months ago I wrote a response to Robin's inane fabrications about the nose picking and foot fungus, but I didn't do it correctly and I have no idea where it went. . . Clearly not to this blog spot!  We are great -- loving Calgary and its proximity to the mountains.  

I wanted to post a few photos of the family gathering from Feb, but I also don't know how to do that.  As well, I thought it prudent to check if anyone is opposed to photos of themselves or the kids going to this space.  I certainly wouldn't label the names or whatever. . .

Steve -- can you let me know how to post photos?  I'm sure you're curious how we all go on without you.

Sue -- any further dates / details about a possible June/July gathering in your direction?

Cheers to all -- Jill

1 comment:

Canmore Condo Ravings said...

I think you're supposed to send an email to everyone saying you've updated the blog . . . . because people forget this thing is even here. - JZ